So, I had a great weekend for sure with the girls! We went to Smokey Bones for supper and then went to Kelley's parents house for the night. Michayla didn't sleep too well, but it was ok. She did great otherwise! Sometimes I get nervous of what others will think if she crys or fusses too much, but then I just have to remember that she is just a baby. Babies cry, right? :)
I am realizing more and more how much I love my husband. Just last night he took me out to dinner just because I ended a fast and he wanted to celebrate the ending of it. I love how he pursues me like that. I know that he is so for me and wants the best for me. It seems like everyday I fall more in love with him.
3 comments:
It is a cool feeling too to look back to when you first started loving your husband. The love I had for Aaron two years ago is not love at all compared to love I have for him now. I am excited about its growth.
Yep, babies cry. It is a sweet sound. We all came kicking and screaming into this world as babes. It should be a constant reminder of how dependent we should be on God and how much we should cry out to Him.
That is so sweet! One day you'll look back and wish you could hear that cry again. When I look at Jordyn and how the years have flown by, I try to think about when he was little and how he made those cute little wails. My babies are growing up. Okay, I'm going to start crying myself now so C-ya :)
All right enough with the tears! Your all making me cry! All I have to do is look at little girls coming into the doctors office and I start getting teary eyed thinking about my little girls in the past.
As you and Kevin grow old together your love for each other will grow deeper and deeper as my love for Larry has. As I got to know Kevin better when Erica and I were visiting, I learned he is such a sweet person and a proud husband. He really loves his girls. Erica asked me one time "What really attracted you to Larry?" I really didn't give her an answer as I have to think about things, so I'm gonna write about this in my next blog. Love ya!
Post a Comment