Seriously where did our daughter get her hair? No, this is not morning hair, this is how it is all the time!
I'm getting the wave down! Slowly! :)
She's so cute. I could just eat her.
What a Cutie! I can't wait to see her again!
I can't wait to meet her in April! Jon & Kelsey had their second baby and I don't know if the name is official yet,but they are leaning toward Ava Elizabeth. They had her Tue. at 4:30pm.
How sweet! I know you're excited to be coming to Indy in April.
So, I totally think she's starting to look like you now, but at first..she looked like Kevin. I guess she's just a good blend. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's so cute. I could just eat her.
What a Cutie! I can't wait to see her again!
I can't wait to meet her in April! Jon & Kelsey had their second baby and I don't know if the name is official yet,but they are leaning toward Ava Elizabeth. They had her Tue. at 4:30pm.
How sweet! I know you're excited to be coming to Indy in April.
So, I totally think she's starting to look like you now, but at first..she looked like Kevin. I guess she's just a good blend. :)
Post a Comment