A day in the life of a busy mom!

So, what does it just look like to be the mom of an adorable, but curious seven month old? Here are just a few pictures that hopefully captured what some of my days look like.








4 comments:

Erica said...

It looks like she is keeping you busy! :)

Anonymous said...

Busy!Busy!Busy Mommy is so busy! I didn't tell you this, but when I was there I showed Michayla how to put her knee up on the first step! I know I shouldn't have but it would have happened sooner or later! I love the pictures! Love ya!

Godluvsu2 said...

so, I might come and stay for a couple weeks in med July if that's ok. Brayden will be 11 mo. then! I know long way off and we will see what will happen...but Mark will be in grad school then. I would love to see Arlene, Ryan & Denise, and Eric and Regina...I love your friends...they are soo nice!
Love,
Nikki

Anonymous said...

I am dying to catch up with you and see how you guys are doing! i have been really missing our friendship lately. that sounds weird, but i miss talking to you and knowing what's going on in your life (and vise versa - you knowing about me). i so hope we can catch up soon! love you!

kels