What a wonderful Mother's Day!
This Mother's was one special day and one to be remembered for sure! Kevin started the day out by making me breakfast when we woke up. He had a little present for me at the breakfast table. I opened it and sure enough it was a necklace and bracelet set! So beautiful! After breakfast we were assuming that Michayla would wake up, but instead she decided to give me a little mother's day present herself. She slept in until 9:30! I couldn't beleive it. So, Kev and I just relaxed and I took a long shower and got ready for the day. While I was getting ready, Kev packed a picnic lunch for us. After M woke up and we got her breakfast we headed out for the day. We drove up to Chickies Rock to go for a hike. Michayla loves to "hike" with us. She stops and smells every flower along the way and puts every rock in her mouth. Quite humorous for sure! We made it to Chickies Rock and back and then went to find a spot to eat our lunch. We found a little pavilion with picnic tables. Lunch was wonderful! After lunch we headed home and all took naps for the afternoon. What a wonderful, relaxing and memorable day!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! Looks like you did have a wonderful family day! I'll call you again soon! It was so great to hear your voice!
i HAVEN'T CHECKED YOUR BLOG FOREVER. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL SOON. THE PICTURES ARE GREAT! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T LOOK SOONER! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment